Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spinning

This is the last yarn that I spun. (Right now I am spinning one of my Blue Moon Sheep to Shoe kits, 2 bobbins down 1 more to go. It is 8+ ozs so It is taking me much longer then normal. I am also trying to spin it as thin as my fingers will let me. Why I wonder do I always feel the need to spin thinly when my hands hurt?)

buddah

Buddah close up

From: Knitty Gritty Thoughts Designs.
Name: Lavendar Fields
What: 90% superwashed, 10% icicle
How much: 3.8 oz

I have no numbers what so ever on the yarn other then it is 2 ply. I lost my little sticky with the info on it. I am thinking it was around 200 yards and around worsted weight.

my little helper
My helper

3 days until Rhinebeck!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's gorgeous. And WOOHOO RHINEBECK!!!