Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Socks

I finished my socks today.
Noro socks
Oooh colors!! You can see that on the right sock I had the dreaded Noro Knot. The knot totally disrupts the color parade and in this case reversed it. I am totally ok with it because these are just socks and I am not the type to worry about matching my socks

Yarn Noro Keuroyon in color #170
Pattern: Spiraling Coriolis by Cat Bordhi


(yes I did finish Hubby's socks. The pictures are in my camera that I never seem to be able to keep the battery charged.)

=)

3 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

Oooh - pretty! After running into splices in sock yarn, I've given up on making them match, deciding that handknit socks *should* be "unique".

Aunty said...

Yes, very pretty colors, Q. Really would like to see more stuff from the list. Get your battery charged!!

smoochies to all

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love! I tried those socks - got one done, then tanked on its mate and haven't started up again. You've inspired me to dig it out of the "time out" pile - if I ever get time to knit again, that is!

JenInProgress