Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wow that was a fast month

It didn't even seem like it was a month since I last blogged. Life has been very hectic here but it looks like it is slowing back to the normal chaos.
So today I am going to share MJ's quilt I made him. I used left over and stash fabric (yep I have a stash of fabric. Not much but some. ). I did have to buy the backing (red flannel) and some extra corduroy ( the borders are corduroy, I know it is hard to see in the picture. The black squares are cotton). I doubled the batting so it will be nice and warm. It is also big. Bigger then his crib mattress so he should be able to use it for a good long while.
Yes I know it really isn't a typical baby boy quilt. I am not a big fan of pastels and well I thought my little hell raiser deserved something appropriate. 🍀

1 comment:

Aunty said...

That is a really beautiful quilt, Q. I love the colors and the fabrics and the patterns. Very nice. Perfect little boy quilt, if you ask me. (I know, nobody asked me *sigh*)