Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mindless

I need some to knit that I can pick up and put down when ever and requires little thinking. Garter stitch comes to mind. I have leftovers from many projects in a big yarn tote. I kept them for some reason and I had an idea. 

I'll make a bunch of squares and then find a way to connect them. They are knitted on the bias so I increase a stitch at the beginning of each row until I hit the middle the decrease at the beginning of each row until I'm back down to 1. Easy, portable and requires little thinking. This isn't a quick project but it does give my hands something to do before I crash into bed. These three were last nights progress. Knitted while I watched hockey. 

1 comment:

Aunty said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with, Q. Let us know, k?

Smoochies