Saturday, March 25, 2017

So it's March (Just a bunch of random thoughts)

Almost the end of March but still March. Big Year this year. I turn 40 Yesterday. Its just a number and really doesn't bother me.  Some days I feel like I'm still in my 20's other days my body betrays me and I feel like I am much much older.

I read something yesterday that made me laugh. You know your getting older when you get hurt by sleeping the wrong way.  It is so true.

Things I want to do this year. Read more. So Far this year I have finished 2 books. (Actual books. I read a lot of self published work online. Some of these people are very good writers)
-Laughing At My Nightmare by Shane Burcaw
-The Yarn Whisperer: My unexpected life in Knitting by Clara Parkes

I have also discovered Thriftbook.com. So far on my 2 orders I have spent $50 and for that was for 19 books. Novels and craft books, they have every thing even textbooks.


Mj wanted to get me pretty yarn for my birthday. This is what he picked



This is what happened when it was I left it alone for fifteen minutes. Little Miss Murphy


She has not messed with any of my yarn in a very long time. This one was a large knot that took about 40 minutes to fix. The second one like it she left alone and the third one was found under Mjs bed in the back corner. Thankfully the ball band held and it was just dusty.

Well I am being paged.  Hopefully this posts. Fingers crossed


1 comment:

Aunty said...

Very pretty yarn MJ picked. Hope you have fun knitting and spinning all your new stuff. I expect pictures, either publicly or privately, young lady.

HB, ALFY. 97

smoochies to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥

hey, how's Bubba Fett????