Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The calendar says it’s fall

but the temp was 90 and humid. Thankfully the cold front is a coming and tomorrow will be about 57 (with lots of rain but we need it) tomorrow and 60's for days!

So to celebrate fall here are some baked pumpkin donuts. Gluten-free and vegan and the 2 kids that were home tried and ate them. They were actually very tasty but more like a muffin texture-wise.





I sprinkled a little cinnamon sugar on them.  I didn't have powdered sugar and honestly, I would do it this way next time too. I am no much of a fan of powdered sugar


Current project because well I have a ton of Christmas stuff to make and my back is not cooperating of late. Yes, I know it's only been a month. Yes, I know the surgery was way more invasive then they thought it would be. Yes, I know I m technically ahead in healing but I am impatient and I want it over with. So anyway, now that that's out of my system. The orange yarn is actually one of the first yarns I ever made back that I bought at my very first Rhinebeck. I have no idea what it is or what is in it. I do know however it has mohair in it and itches like a son of a &*^$#. I still have a good amount of the fiber left I just couldn't spin it anymore. I do however have enough to make this cute little pumpkin which I can knit while enjoying my new best friend, my heating pad.

1 comment:

Aunty said...

Donuts look yummy. Pumpkin is adorbs. Glad you're healing, but DON'T OVERDO!

SMOOCHIES TO ALL
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥