Friday, February 7, 2020

Houston...

(this was supposed to post last night. Gotta love technology!)

So I am at the pinwheel stage and the plan was to copy the beginning to make the ends match. Well, there are two problems. The biggest is I am running out of warp(the end of the warp is attached to that thinner wood dowel on the left). I am not a fan of going all the way to the end because it is a tangled mess no matter how careful I am when I warp the loom so there are tension problems. Second I did 21 pinwheels at the beginning that equalled a little under 8 inches. So far I have done nowhere that many and I am at close to 5 inches. This is happening because well I am taking my time and paying attention to tension and not just pounding the yarn down to squish the pinwheels.  So I am going to match length. Honestly, if anyone notices without me telling them I'll be shocked and if they have a problem or negative comment well after the way I feel today they can suck an egg. =)

1 comment:

Aunty said...

I really can't wait to see the finished product!!

Nice to have a challenge, eh? lol

smoochies to all
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥