Thursday, March 12, 2020

Good intentions and all that

Well, I went to the yarn store (The Stitchery in Pearl River NY) for a set of double-pointed needles in size 2.75mm. Well. I didn't just leave with those. Yarn came home with me and ideas for patterns in my head and a book that Adam the owner threw in for free. Now if only I can find the time to knit those ideas.  

Saturday will be spent marathon driving to get my son from college since his campus is closing down for 2 weeks because of the virus. Our local school district is up in the air about what to do and well people are definitely panicking here in NY.  What we need are some leadership, science and some common sense. Anyone know where to find them? Feel free to send them this way. 

Everyone stay safe. Wash your hand and don't touch your face and don't forget to disinfect your phones.



2 comments:

Aunty said...

Yarns look beautiful, book looks interesting.

Sorry you have to go all the way up there on Saturday. Be mindful yourself when you're on the road!

sanitary hugs and kisses to everyone
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥

bittenbyknittin said...

I met up with a friend as the Jay County Fiber Fest today. That may be the last outing for a while. Schools closing, events cancelled, etc. Just stay home and fiber on!