Thursday, January 19, 2017

A sweater and some


So Mj's sweater was finished, soaked, blocked and dried. Today it finally decided not to rain. So on it went and onto the deck we went.

As a plus Kris was with me so of course I had to include her. Yes they are wearing the same pants. I made Mj a pair for his birthday - he loves the fuzzyness. 

The Murph has fallen in love with my down blanket. Don't blame her it's been nasty cold and rainy of late. Bubba boy has found his spot under Ang's bed were the heat vent blows the warm air. He only leaves to eat and do his business. 
And lastly my spider plant is flowering. A- this is the first time I have ever seen this. B- I didn't even know that they had flowers and C-  I guess it didn't get the memo it's January 




1 comment:

Aunty said...

Awesome pictures, Q!! Love the green sweater. The "bib" of it is great. (What do they call that part? Bib is all I can think of.) The matching pj pants are adorable. So nice to see how much your kids love each other!

Love the tight little ball Murphy rolls up into. Why no picture of Bubba, though?? I want to see him!!!

And your spider plant or any foliage plant that develops flowers is telling you it needs new soil, more nutrients, to be REPOTTED! It's old and trying to grow so it's going to seed, literally. Repot that poor baby!

Hugs and smoochies to all, and let's have some new pix of D and A sometime soon, k?

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥