Sunday, August 13, 2017

Don't mow your phone


I know its common sense =). Honestly I don't even know how it happened. I only knew something happened because the song changed. I looked down and no phone.  Thankfully my case saved my phone from becoming trash. Just needed a new case.. Thank you Otterbox.  Worth the money.


I spent yesterday harvesting from the garden again. I feel like i just did this.
TOP: peppermint and regular basil
BOTTOM: thyme, parsley (not so much this time - a caterpillar found my parsley last week and got nice and fat. Said caterpillar has been relocated) lemon basil (not so much this time because the regular basil over crowded it out. That has been fixed) and purple basil.

My peppermint. Tea anyone?

The tomatoes are starting to turn red.  I have a feeling that they are going to turn together and that will be a lot of tomatoes from only 4 plants.

My garden this year has already been a bigger success then last year. I really need to clean up the flower bed and replant some plants before fall gets here. Just need the be a little cooler for me to get out there.

Next time - Weaving! Yes I dug my loom out and finally got around to learning more then just plain weave =)

1 comment:

Aunty said...

More pictures!! of both the veggie garden and the flower garden!! and send me some tomatoes!!!!!!!

love and smoochies to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥