Sunday, August 27, 2017

One day I'll learn

So today I woke thinking that it was a nice day and nothing was planned maybe I should block and wash the knitting that has built up.


This is what was in the Lowe's 5 gallon bucket I use. Its a lot. 3 shawls, 1 cowl, a scarf, several hats, almost all of my socks and a bunch of little things.

Ok and 1 not so little thing. My knitted doily that almost 2 feet across

Blocking pic


ornaments I made last year and just never washed. Still need to stiffen them.

The hats and socks are down in the laundry room drying. They were just washed nothing new to show. I KNew there was a lot but boy was there. It took me hours just to get everything washed and what needed to be pinned out pinned out. Only two things that were drying on my bed (the ceiling fan helps a ton to speed things up) were not dry so they are now in my closed closet. A certain furry little girl loves to lay on the knitting. In fact the moment i opened my door that is exactly what she did the little stinker. 

1 comment:

Aunty said...

Lots of beautiful stuff, Q. Be nice to see up closer and in detail, but I'll take what I can get.

The doily is really beautiful!

And yes, fur persons know exactly where to lay down!

love and hugs to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥