Monday, August 18, 2008

Hey!

I am posting and it has not been a week yet! Amazing!! Even more amazing is that I have a sleeve and a pair of socks to show. Well really one 1 sock since I have already blogged about the first one, but hey it is what I have to show.

Socks - Just one fix 2. Cascade Fixation in a swampy green colors (there is just a color number on the band), size 4 needles and anklets.
just one fix sock2
just one fix socks 2
Uh pay no attention to the blue dye stain on my ankle, I didn't notice it until I was blogging. I am dyeing yarn and roving here and well I got dyed too. = )

Sleeve -The Emerald Lady has a sleeve and a finished body, not sure if I blogged that.

emerald lady
emerald lady
My Buddah wanted to help model the sweater. Yeah one sleeve lots of ends (I really love weaving in ends, not!!) and then I just have to find 3 buttons that will fit into my really big button holes!! Anyone know of any great button places?

=)

4 comments:

Toni said...

LOVE the green!!! I'm pretty much totally lusting after that yarn, but I am growing as a person and will not cover my blogger neighbor's yarn.......

.......or not much.......
:)

Karen said...

Wow, you have been busy!! Dying, socks and great progress on the sweater. Hmmm, I weave my ends as I go - partly so I don't have to deal with them all at the end, but mostly because I'm OCD and all the hanging ends make me crazy. LOL Buttons, oh the buttons, I have no idea where to look for buttons. I was thinking about perusing Etsy.

Jill said...

I'm laughing about the blue stain...I spent all last week covered in paint and primer, so I hear your pain. Funny how you don't notice until you take a picture or are somewhere trying to look clean and "together"! LOL

The Lady's looking great. :)

I hadn't thought about the ends...any tricks you could share for weaving ends into lace? I feel lost with that.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Lovely colorway buttons I would look at etsy for them.Hugs Darcy