Monday, June 15, 2009

12 hours

In 12 hours I will be in la la land and my doctor will hopefully be doing something that helps me. (Granted it may take up 3 of these procedures to get the full effect, but if the first one works it is a good sign). So what I am doing. Not sleeping. When I get nervous I can not sleep. The more I try to sleep the more awake I become.

So in the last 3 hours I have:

Eaten my last meal until after said procedure

Organize all of my magazines (quilting, spinning and knitting magazines)

Went through my pattern binders and organized and trash ones I didn't want. (that would be 5 binders full)

and now I am knitting on my sweater. I am making Shalom Cardigan. I am using Cascade 220 in Grey Heather. I know grey is sometimes a blah color but I really liked the ones I saw in grey and well grey does go with everything. Plus the grey heather really has depth to it. I am on the third yoke tier. I do have to modify it since it is not written for my size. This is easy enough for a top down sweater. I have added rows to the 2nd and 3rd tier, Then I will try on and see if I need to do a 4th tier but as it looks now I do not think I will need to.

Well fingers crossed all goes well and I am going to go back to my "Sleepless Shalom"

=)

No comments: