Wednesday, November 4, 2015

update



Sorry Aunty no Rhinebeck pictures yet. I cant find the bleeping cable for my camera. Ugh - moving.

Anyway Happy belated Halloween. I have great pictures on my camera, of course right, but i did snap some with my phone,
My Ang as Grumpy cat. Its actually her nick name too.  She is very good at making the face.
My Kris as Raven from Teen Titans
My boys as Mortal Kombat characters Scorpion (Dillon) and Sub-Zero (MJ)

Kris my budding special effects make up artist did this to me for Halloween.  Lots of compliments. The only bad thing is it turned out i had a reaction to the make up after a couple of hours.  It took a couple of days to clear up but it was worth it for all the praise she got.

Cat pic


Next time - some actually making has happened!

disclaimer: i did buy Mjs costume. I made the rest. He had his heart set on that costume and well it would have cost more to make (thank you toddler size) though he did ask me why i didnt make him a costume. 3 year old logic ; )





2 comments:

MOM said...

OMG!! THEY'RE ALL GREAT!! LOVE U GUYS.......WHAT ABOUT DADDY

Aunty said...

That's okay abt the Rhinebeck pix. I can wait.

Thanks for the "tail of two kitties" picture with Ang. Love them all!!

smoochies

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥