I got a message today from a fellow blogger, Karen. I have a blog award! Karen is a real sweet heart. Hardly knowing me, except from a few comments she helped and "held my hand" when I had to learn how to self inject my RA medication. Seriously. On the big day I must have received about 5 emails asking how I was doing. I do not think I would have been able to do it without her. I self injected for about 6 months and she was right it became such a habit that I could do it standing in the kitchen. This did freak out Hubby (he doesn't like needles) when he walked in on me stabbing my thigh. Sorry Honey =) From then on we keep in touch, checking in on each other and sending support when life becomes a real pain. She is also not that far. Just the Long Island Sound is between us. We have both been at Rhinebeck and missed each other (well trying to find someone in 30000 people is a little hard especially with all the yarn and fluff around) One day we will.
The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
Ok why I love blogging. Hmmm....... Great people. Lots of help when needed and not just with learning how to stab oneself with a needle. To me it is like living in a small town when you don't.
Tag Oh boy! Who to give this too. I tag Toni and Abby
Toni - I met her through a stash group. Then I read her blogs and we "talk" on Ravelry. She makes me laugh with some of her posts and think with others. We are also part of a "cold sheeping group" trying to get the stash of yarn down. We both knit and sew and maybe one day she will get into spinning! ; )
Abby - I know abby from the stitch n bitch forum days. She has 2 blogs and it was her gardening blog that really brightened my days when I was stuck in bed. Her pictures are lovely and really cheered me up.