Monday, August 6, 2007

Ta Da!!

I finished my Vog On's. Yeah!! These were my August socks for the Sock A Month KAL. I only used one hank of Rocky Mountain Dusk (from KnitPicks) The second sock only took 3 and a half days (this was including kids,hubby, cooking, and other knitting). WOW!! I hope all second socks go this fast.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also made this handy dandy counter bracelet (how-to here). I just used beads I had around. Although, next time I am Michael's I will be picking up more beads. Very simple to make and use.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is an update on The Hubby's Socks. What there was - was frogged (again). He like the nice thin one better. Well my hands are O.K. at this point so I said yes. I just started the short row toe (so no pics- yet). Of course it would have been nice for him to state this before I had all the problems with the thicker socks (I love my husband).

I have been also working on MS3. I am almost done with clue 1. As soon as I get my butt to Staples and get another ink thingie for the printer, I will print out clue 2. I also have to decide what socks to do for September. I want to start now since I want to keep the speed thing going (hopefully). I am really leaning towards Monkey. I have seen many pairs and love how they all came out.

In other news, our tv went. It is just over 3 months old and the motherboard went (darn HDTVs). Yes it is covered. It will take about 2 weeks to fix. Yes Hubby is freaking. Me, I am loving it. I get to play my music and knit. The kids right now are ok with it. I am sure this will change. Oh well, they can not sit in front of the stupid thing all day or argue with me to go do something else. Yes siree I am loving it.=)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi there, I saw some of your posts over at SNB. I just started knitting this weekend and I live in Suffolk County. Did you ever find a SNB group? I'd love to find other knitters to learn from. You can find me at my blog, which is actually mostly scrapbooking-related, at simonsaysscrap.blogspot.com if you ever want to chat. :D

Kate said...

The row counter came out great!