Thursday, October 11, 2007

It Is Finally Fall = )

I am back. I have been under the weather for a few days. What a pain in the butt. Really.

Not much has been going on here. The weather I think has finally decided that it is really fall. My fingers are crossed that it stays. On Monday Hubby and I went to an Islander game (hockey) and it was 90 degrees. That was a little strange. Hot and icky outside cool almost cold inside. It is october people!!!
- and there are still people that believe that there is no global warming. Yeah right. We so screwed this planet.

I did knit a little bit. I started Son’s socks. Nothing fancy. 3x2 ribbing, some sort of slip stitch heel (I know there are names but I haven’t a clue) and know I am working my way down the foot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also started Buddha's sweater. I am making the Pinwheel Sweater (pattern from elann.com) in Knitpicks Wool of the Andes. Buddha likes these colors and wow are they girlie. I am really thinking about making this for me too, I just can not decide what colors though.


The only mods I am knitting a few more rounds before putting in the arms. (I am almost there). I am hoping that this will make it last a little longer.

In march I had made Buddha Childhood form knitty. It came out great. I had made a larger size so that it would be a little big and I was going to save it for Christmas (yes I was thinking Christmas back in march) Of course this is also when she decided to have a growth spurt and grow a whole size (love those growth spurts) Parents out there know this one well. One day everything fits, next nothing (not even shoes this time). She wore the sweater for about a month. In the end it was really too small. Technically I didn’t finish it. I never got to put the buttons/snaps on it. My fingers are crossed that at least it fits for longer then a month. = )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Son’s sweater is in a time out. I worked on it for what seemed hours and well I knitted almost half an inch. The knitting black hole stikes again!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

how nice to make smallish socks! LOL Beats the men's size 11's I'm working on...will they never end? ;)

Great work!