Friday, January 9, 2009

Mommy's Mittens

Well since my Mom has gotten back into knitting it is kinda hard to come up with something to make her. This is what I came up with for this year.

mommys mittens

Plait Cable Mittens


mommys mitts

I used Cascade 22o Superwash in Christmas Heather. Honestly I really could not see the heather part, to me it looked just a really pretty red.

We are going to be hit by a lot of snow (8-12 inches) so I am planning on a little baking and a lot of knitting this weekend. Heck I might just throw in some sewing and spinning too!

For those of you being hit by this storm - stay safe and really stay home. There is not much that is worth going out for. For everyone else have a great weekend!!!

=)

1 comment:

bittenbyknittin said...

Cute mittens! You can always spin mom some yarn. ;-)

They promised us a big snow but it's underwhelming. I need 4" to cross country ski. Come on, snow! (I know - be careful what you wish for!)