Tuesday, January 6, 2009

onward..

This might take a while to recap everything. I was looking at my flickr pics and was like wow, I still have not taken pictures of everything.. I guess that is what I get for hardly any blogging in December.

This time a little sewing. I found this pattern on Etsy and thought it would be great for my kids and my nephew since well the color all of the time and I thought it would be a great non video game way of passing the time on road trips

without filler

The pattern was written out very well. I highly recommend it.

open

It holds 8 crayons and a 3x5 pad of paper and even has a pocket to put drawings!

crayon book

I did not take a picture of one with a button sewed on but I did put buttons on and the close to keep everything tidy. Again easy to make and very quick. I cut pieces for all 4 in about 20 minutes and sewed them all the next day in about an hour and this was with my 3 crazy kiddies running around and asking me something every 5 minutes.

I did one other sewing project. It was a quilted square table trivet with a holiday motif. I thought I took a picture by I didn't or the computer ate it. It was a fun little sew.

=)

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a great idea those Crayon Wallets are. I bet they'll get a lot of use!

Jill said...

Those are great! Wonderful idea. I wish I'd seen this before Christmas. ;)

Ps. LURVVVVV the foliage. It's gorgeous and on my want-to-knit list, too. I saw one on display in WEBS and knew I'd have to make one. Too bad my hair isn't really conducive to wearing hats...