Sunday, July 27, 2008

98%

That is how close the boys room is to being done. The past few days have been paint, paint (Stepson picked his color and the walls I left for him are of course the ones where you need a brush more then a roller) lay flooring and then build furniture and move everything to where it has to go then put everything away. We used this to also purge the toys and books. They have not missed anything yet. ; )

Sorry to bore y'all with this but that is what my life is right now. (not much fun either) Anyway I did get some spinning done .

Beachcomber

This is 420 yards of mostly fingering weight Beachcomber. (from Enchanted Knoll Farms) It is single ply (the only way I have been able to do sock weight and get enough yardage) and enough to get a pair of socks from.

Beachcomber
hence why I said mostly =) I have a few spots where there is a chunky that wouldn't cooperate with me

deep blue sea
This is Deep Blue Sea (also from Enchanted Knoll). Very similar to Beachcomber but more blues. This is 2 ply and around 200 yards. It is measuring in at almost worsted weight, so close that I would call it worsted weight.
deep blue sea


=)

No comments: