Monday, August 1, 2011

So

it's been awhile. 2 months today since last post. Really?! It doesn't seem that long.

So since June 1st
Dance recital
Drama had her dance recital


Kiddies
I some how managed to get all three of my kiddies to pose for a picture without anyone making a face and they are all smiling!!!

Summer ball
Summer baseball has come and gone. Believe it or not practice for fall ball has started.

Baby gift
Our primary doctor is having a baby girl in a few weeks so I had to make her a little something. Gift was received with lots of wows.

Last day of school
Last day of school

Teacher gifts
Made 20(!) "roses" for gifts for teachers.

Birthday boy
My son had a birthday. Double digits!!!! My baby boy is 10!!!. Pictured here with his new bike that his grandma bought for him.

Hubby and I celebrated 10 years married!!!

Our youngest turned 7 (pictures came out blurry)

And well if you notice the ticker on the top of the page...there is going to be a 4th. I am finally feeling "normal" My energy is back. What little morning sickness i had is gone. I do get queasy here and there but that's easily dealt with. Now if only this heat would go away I would be so happy. Fall where are you!!

6 comments:

Mereknits said...

Congrats, what great news. Hope you are feeling better every day.
Meredith

Toni said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolyn said...

Great picture of your 3 kids! They're very cute! And I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I noticed you've been pretty quiet on the board and wondered how things were going.

SDQuilter said...

Three big smiles!! I should have thought of that years ago. I love the roses. I am winding "Monet" right now. It is a very favorite of mine, right next to "The Girls First Time". Those two will be for me. Glad you are feeling better. I miss you.

Aunt Rene said...

I am really happy for you guys! What great pictures! How soon will you know if the paint is "blue" or "pink" ? Since my color is purple, which is closer to blue than pink, but if you mix them they are purplish...I am hoping for first a healthy baby no matter what but I hope it is a boy as cute as D. I love you all so much! NOW Mom has to hit the lottery for sure!!!!

Aunty said...

Wanted you to know I have the "three in a tree" pic as my "wallpaper." Great picture!

Smoochies to all