Wednesday, January 4, 2012

35 weeks 2 days

Mj might be coming soon. I have had such a burst of energy today getting more errands done in a few hours then I could do in a week. The energy amazes me since people have noticed and commented that they have noticed I am not sleeping. Nope not much sleep going on here, between acid reflux, having to pee every 15 minutes and a certain someone who thinks night time is dance party time sleeping at night is more like a series of cat naps. Boy do I miss sleeping.

2 comments:

Aunt Rene said...

This too shall pass!

Aunty said...

Aunt Rene should know, but I'm still worried about the no sleeping. At least take it easy and rest as much as possible, even if you have tons of energy.

smoochies

How do the kids feel about having a new baby brother coming?