Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My knitters

So my girls are starting to really get into knitting. Especially my youngest. She finished her second thing she ever knitted. A hat. A freaking hat. She just dove right in the deep end. 
Yes she has a wierd face. We were on a field tripand they gave the kids about ten minutes to eat. So she's half eating in the picture. 
Here's a picture of the two of them from three nights ago working on their hats

They are all growing up so fast :(. I found out that the cut of for pre k is dec 31 so I get to have mj home one more year before school starts for him. Yeah!  I'll have 2!! In high school when he starts pre k. Crazy pants!

1 comment:

Aunty said...

Yeah, they look adorable. I'm so glad they're picking up your skills too.

I can't believe that A knit a beautiful hat so fast and so well! She's got your talent (which you got from your mother)!

smoochies to all
♥♥♥♥♥♥