Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Slowly

So this whole paper piecing thing is slow. There are ways to speed it up but I am not interested. Sometimes slow is a good thing. I also found out after I started that this is "most definitely not a beginner block". Ha ha. I never listen to that crap. Every ones abilities are completely different and what is a beginner to one is not to another. Is it perfect? Not even close. Have I had to take stitches out because I put pieces in backwards? Oh yeah and then I sewed it back in wrong again completely forgetting to rotate said piece. I think sometimes people focus on being perfect and to me it's a little sad. To me the journey is the adventure. Honestly though when by not so little block as it's turning out is finished and ironed, I want to see if anyone (myself included) will be able to see the mistakes. Doubt it. I'll know they're there but will they really be noticed. Most likely no.

1 comment:

Aunty said...

I'm still mystified, Q, but can't wait to see it in color and its finished state. Hope you're having fun!

smoochies to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥