Sunday, February 9, 2020

Finished pictures

(I have no idea why the first one is upside down but you can see the size difference in the pinwheels -beginning is on top)
Sheesh this poor scarf took over two years to weave. There are definitely beat issues. The stripes are all 8 rows but the widths vary greatly. Honestly I love it.
Shout out to my reluctant model. The sun peaked out today for a few minutes ( which was a treat considering I honestly can't remember the last sunny day) and my little mj want to model but hates getting his picture taken so this was the compromise. He was a great help my really not so little one.

1 comment:

Aunty said...

I'm very proud of you. Weaving is a great art. I think the scarf is gawjus.

(So is the model)

The pinwheels are interesting. What weight and kind of yarn did you use? Wool? Heavy? Light? Now I want to see this in person!

love and hugs to all
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥