Friday, January 8, 2021

Anxiety much

Well I knew thing were not just magically going to poof get better once the calendar rolled over but it was not excepting an attempted coup.  Violence yes. This no.  It extremely bothers me though how they were treated. If those people were marching for Black Lives Matter you know there would have been chaos and way way more arrests(and more people shot and probably dead).  The white privilege on display was sickening.  

One positive I see is now congress now knows how school children feel. Maybe they should have active shooter drills like my kids have.

Stay safe people

1 comment:

bittenbyknittin said...

I thought maybe Congress would break out in fist fights, but not be invaded by domestic terrorists (yes, that is what they are). And I agree, had those so-called human beings been any color other than white, they would have been shot. Very scary times.