Sunday, May 2, 2021

my new happy place

Which if you knew me would be surprising because I used to hate being outside in the sun, especially if the temperature rose above 65.  Heck maybe it's the anemia. Goddess knows I  always cold.
80 plus humidity I'm usually dying at this point.
I try to run outside and grab some outside time every day. Even if it's just laying on the trampoline (I no way in heck jump on it but it makes for great laying on) for a few minutes.

It's my get away from the chaos and relax and re center place.  Well until some one finds me. It usually doesn't take long.

1 comment:

Aunty said...

What is that blue thing you're laying on? And where is the trampoline? I thought it was under the pine tree but you're facing it and it isn't there. And yet, there is the pine tree when you take a pic from the trampoline. It's not nice to confuse Aunty!

Glad you're enjoying outdoors, if only for a few minutes a day.

hugs and kisses to all!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥