Wednesday, March 19, 2008

=)

Today was Daughter's Kindergarten music show. She has been practicing for weeks (sometimes loudly) The show was great
D's stars and stripes

We were home by 10:30 then the waiting began. Why does time go soooo ssssslllloooowwwww when you are waiting for something. When Hubby was going off to work the lovely brown truck pulled up.YEAH!!!
Here it is:
Wheel in pieces

*2 hours later...
Wheel Together

I haven't spun anything yet on it. Once I was done putting it together I had to start dinner. We just finished dinner so I am posting that I have my wheel and now I am going to go play with my wheel

Oh Aunty what do you think?
Aunty's sock

* I am sure it takes normal non-RA people much less time

=)

5 comments:

YuLian said...

Hi! I just wanted to say...

THAT'S SO COOL YOU HAVE A WHEEL!!! I wish I could buy one, but I have no idea what I'd do with it.

Oh, and thanks for commenting my blog! The pattern for the penguin can be found on LionBrand.com Just search it up. =D It's crochet though.

-YuLian

Anonymous said...

Hi honey, nice wheel !

Is that Kristina in front? She looks like Ange

I really miss alot, not being closer to you guys..

have fun w/wheel

see you Sunday.....love mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, the wheel is bee-you-tee-ful. Happy spinning! Are we going to have to call you Arachne now?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachne

I love the sox! Thank you, dearie.

And what did daughter do at the music program? Sing? What? I wanna know more.

Have a lovely dinner with Mom on Sunday.

Smoochies,
Aunty

Jill said...

Woohoo!! Super-psyched for you! Can't wait to see how the playing went...

Don't you just love those little kiddo school shows? I always believe I can hear my own kiddo up there, out of all the voices. Well, maybe because she is a crazy-loud singer? Hmmm....

Love the sock!! Now I have to check out that book, I guess.

bittenbyknittin said...

Now that you have a new toy, we will probably never hear from you again. Have fun with it!