Thursday, December 4, 2008

OMG it is December already!!!

Am I the only one that has a problem with it being December already? Where did the year go!
I was going through my pictures in Flickr and found some I did not blog about. So I think now is a good time.

Here are pictures of some fiber I got from Loop! (love her batts and Thank You Aunty!)
bamboo

Platinum - 100% bamboo. I have a few ideas on how to spin this. 3oz

These are my favs from Loop. I have 6oz total in this. Called "Beauty Berries" it is a mix of bamboo and wool and alpaca in lovely colors.
Beauty berries

I know it is hard to see in the picture but there are many shades of color in the batt. I learned the hard way to leave the batts in their wrapping until time to spin, so when I get to spinning these beauties I will post pictures.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I know!!! December? WTF!!! I have a definite problem with it being December - because I'm SO not going to be ready for Christmas!

AMalwayswriting said...

You still listen to Ozzy? That's great -- I absolutely love him. And I love his late guitarist, Randy Rhoads, whose birthday is actually on 12/6. Ozzy turned 60! Just 60! Crazy.

And you just won an award, missy! =-O. Yup, you did!