Friday, July 3, 2009

Just to clarify

about the little video. I do not agree with everything he says. I think everyone should be able to come to this country (and not have to pay thousands of dollars too) and become a citizen. I have family and friends who are came to this country.

The points I agree with are with congress. I think they should pay taxes, pay for their own healthcare and should have to fund their own retirement. They should be held responsible for what they do. They should also do what the people want them to do. The electoral college is out dated and should be done away with. Heck I think congress should fund their own staff. Maybe if they had to do these things they would remember how it is for the rest of us and make smarter choices.

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I should have made it clearer, i apologize.

=)

1 comment:

bittenbyknittin said...

I wasn't offended, q. Just wanted to offer a broader perspective. The best thing about our government is we have the opportunity to vote people out of office. Not that we always succeed... ;-)