Monday, July 6, 2009

Well round two is over. I am doing ok. I am still pretty well medicated though I can feel the stuff that makes one feel like they are in la la land is wearing off. Tonight the pain meds will wear off.

Right now i am doing what the doctor said and lay down and take it easy. Well as easy as I can with my 3 running around.

In tour de fleece news I did spin last night. I finished the Elvira and start something new. Left overs from my Etsy store - 4 oz of Corriedale and 4 oz of Merino braids. I started the Corriedale. They are both dyed the same to they will go well together. I am going to single ply them together to hopefully a 2 ply sport weight, maybe for socks.

= )

3 comments:

Toni said...

Hope you have a speedy recovery & that the pain meds wearing off will be a good thing!

Karen said...

So glad that round 2 is behind you. I hope you are feeling much better - and I'm sending big hugs!!

keri said...

Hope you get better quickly and best of luck when the pain meds wear off - I hope you don't feel a thing! =)