Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Car Knitting

I needed something portable to leave in the car for the just in case knitting/ waiting for the kids/ crap I forgot the thing I am working on at home.
The yarn is one of the yarns MJ picked out for my birthday back in 2017 (thank you blog). The yarn pools like crazy and this is the third try and I'm loving it. It's seed stitch (that's knit 1 purl one across end with knit the every other row you purl the knits and knit the purls as it appears to you. Sounds complicated but it's not. ). The pooling is creating a pattern that is really cool. Hopefully it stays.

1 comment:

Aunty said...

Well, MJ is NOT a fashionista (fashionisto?), but I agree the pattern looks fun and interesting. Don't forget to post the completed work!

stay warm!

smoochies to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥