Monday, January 13, 2020

My morning

Spent this cold dreary morning (January is back 31 and cloudy) cooking. When you have diet restrictions like me and are the only one in the house like that it is some times easier to cook in bulk and freeze. All this became two pans of ratatouille, a pot of eggplant Punjabi, a pot of chick pea curry (basically chicken curry but instead of chicken - chick peas) and a head of roasted cauliflower that I was going to save for other dishes but well I started picking at it (sooo good just a little olive oil and a sprinkle of salt) and it turned into breakfast. Oh well. Yesterday I cooked a bunch too. Granola, roasted nuts and roasted edamame. Still have two versions of one recipe to go but well I have no pots at the moment so the sausage gumbo will have to wait until tomorrow

1 comment:

Aunty said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm <>