Sunday, April 19, 2020

Day 37 Lets hear it for Day 37

A mask for MJ. Heartbreaking honestly. Though it's more for a just in case. No plans for him going anywhere.

Kris finished my hair.  I gave her full reign.
And why not do something fun and different in these times.

This is one of my favorite trees on my block.  It is 2 different cherry trees grafted together. Pink on the bottom and white on the top. Thing is you can only really see it when it blooms. As you can see in the picture it was overcast today =( It is mid-April but it feels more like March.

Stay safe


2 comments:

Aunty said...

Yay Day 37! Woo hoo!

I love the purple and aqua combo and the swirl. Your daughter is SO creative!

Can't you get closer to the tree so it's easier to see? {{{whine}}} I hope you'll update when it's in full bloom.

That's a Pokemon fabric, right? I'm guessing you let him choose it, and I love it.

I know what you're saying about the weather. More dismal and cold than hopeful and Spring. It'll get here. Have faith.

aseptic hugs and kisses to all
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ NO GERMS!

bittenbyknittin said...

I *love* your hair! I wish mine would hold color. Locally, they are lifting restrictions on some elective medical procedures, but when I saw the list, they didn't seem very elective to me. So glad I had my hip replacement before all this virus business. Hang in there!