Thursday, April 16, 2020

Week 4 day 6

So I got tired of my hair growing out and well I had Hubby buzz it off because why not it's only hair. It will grow back.  Then to top it off Kris dyed it aquamarine.  She's not done.  I figure it will grow and get cut off so why not have some fun.  


(photobombed by Hubby and my hair is wet in these pics)
You might notice the extra sun on the deck (Aunty) well we had a storm the other day (Big Time!) and well the wind took the gazebo right off the deck and rolled it right over the roof.






















What remains of the gazebo.  We had to run out and cut the top to stop it from going any further. 
=(

2 comments:

bittenbyknittin said...

Love that electric blue! When I decided to go short, my stylist expressed reluctance. Like you, I told her it was only hair and it will grow back. Turns out we both like it short. I try color once in a while, but it won't stick for long.

Aunty said...

Oh, my! What are you going to do about the gazebo??!!?!

I like the haircut and color, but what do you mean "she isn't done"???

air kisses!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥