Monday, December 7, 2020

Another reason

To always have knitting on you.  This pandemic has caused doctors to limit the number of people in the office. I'm totally ok with this.  Its just the majority of my child are technically adults so I can't be with them.  This can be a little overwhelming honestly especially since how many teenagers have been to doctor appointments by themselves. At least they let me in to update the insurance because well they are going to make sure they get paid right?
Anyways, I'm sitting in the car knitting away on Mj's Christmas hat. This year its hats. Thankfully I learned to cable without a cable needle so I can zoom along easily. He picked the yarn. Its my hands spun from some BFL I bought from Rhinebeck when I was pregnant with him. I guess it was destined for him. =]

Stay Safe

2 comments:

Aunty said...

Lovely hat. I envy your ability to cable knit, with or without a cable needle, whatever that is. lol

I'm curious abt what's happened to the sari silk yarn and the -- was it banana leaf? Hmmmm...

Snowing here today. Hope it's not too cold or slippery by you.
Take care!

sanitary hugs and kisses to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥

bittenbyknittin said...

I went to the ER a while back, after a fall, and they would allow only one person to accompany me. My SO was with me, but he can't make medical decisions for me. At least, it wasn't that kind of emergency, thank goodness. Hang in there! (Lovely scarf, BTW)