Thursday, December 31, 2020

because its still 2020 after all

Woke up to a chilly house. Because why not right. Ugh. Hopefully it's just a simple fix and just say the thermostat and not like a big system thing. (Christmas eve we had that nor'easter come through and well there was a ton of power fluctuations throughout the night before it finally went out for a few hours so fingers crossed- yes I was up finishing stuff for Christmas so I have first hand knowledge of that.  Funny thing we lost power when the wind died down)
Meanwhile lots of layers and wool. I'm wearing my Elizabeth Zimmerman's New Zealand sweater which I made for me using measurements and when I weighed (99lbs more. That last pound refuses though I am not really trying) more then I do now so I am able to wear a hoodie underneath.  It is most definitely not a great fitting sweater right now but it is so warm and thats all I car about right now.  Also have on a hat and socks =]

So 2020. Please go the fuck away. Here's hoping 2021 is better.

Stay safe

1 comment:

Aunty said...

So sorry you're having or did have heat problems. The two downstairs must be freezing! And Mom. And the animals!

I hear you about the layers. I do the same. Best practice.

Hope your Christmas was fun and I join you in crossing my fingers for 2021.

smoochies to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥