Wednesday, August 29, 2007

IT IS DONE!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Yippee!! I finished It!!! Of course I can not tell you exactly what It is - you know christmas/stealth knitting. I do have a close up picture. It is in black an white to throw off any color clues (if there is even a color clue). For anyone who knows what this is - shhhh =). I will post more details after christmas. (I am going to have plenty to post about in January). I still have to block it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have 5 “major/big” knitting projects for christmas and well this is the one that I though would be the hardest and take the longest. I forced myself to finish last night - yes my hands are killing me but It is done. WooHoo!!!!!!!

Ok, I am a little calmer now =). (well not really) I have been working on my scarf that I am designing. I had to change the yarn and restart several (lots) times. So far so good. Yep it is also in black and white - christmas knitting stricks again!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I want to say a BIG Thank You to Lene. She was really sweet and gave a hello to my stepson. I can not wait until he sees his name on her blog and everyone saying Hi!!. A while ago she asked if knitters can knit cast socks for her mom. I volunteered and used some yarn that I had dyed (the green/blue/yellow one). Well she posted a picture on her blog and well my stepson saw it and was amazed. This should really blow him away!!!




I have more of those thingies to show.

How smart are you?Am-I-Dumb.com - Are you dumb?



I totally took this one from a fellow S’n’Ber. Hi Jill. I have a countdown christmas clock on my computer and well I saw this one and well I took it =).






Wow this is a short post. I am off to knit.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Enjoy it! I saw your countdown to the holidays and that's when I went looking for a counter for myself...LOL. Can't wait for the rest of that scarf. And I love the idea of posting pics in black and white if they're gifts. Genius! :)

Lene Andersen said...

You're very welcome - I hope he liked it.

p.s. that countdown to Christmas thing? Go wash you blog with soap, woman! Summer's still here!! Sob...

Anonymous said...

Ooh I wonder what it is??? Now I'm all curious! =)