Friday, August 24, 2007

This blog is NC-17

I do not have much knitting to show (darn christmas knitting) but I had fun with these internet thingies. It is amazing what is out there.




I laughed my butt off on this. NC-17 for a knitting blog!!! Explanation is that breast was mentioned 21 times, pain 5 times and hell once. Good thing real movies are not rated this way!!


I had a painting thing but I messed up the code copying it. I also Simpsonized myself. I copied the wrong code and I just have the link. (Heck I am still learning how to do all of this stuff)

Well that Is my post for today. I know not very exciting. I will hopefully have something to show next time.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I thought this was cute! Now my blog's pretty new, but so far...

Yup! It's rated "G"--woohoo!!

Jill said...

This is cute! Now, my blog is pretty new, but I checked it out...

Yup! It's rated "G"--woohoo!! :)

Anonymous said...

NC-17, eh? Funny, I've been checking on it since the koolaid dying posts, and you could have fooled me. I guess I'll have to read between the lines or something!