Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not much

I do not have much right now. I have a nasty head cold that is making everything harder to do. I will get better soon Rhinebeck is Saturday after all and I have been looking forward to it for months.

I will talk about my main project right now. It uses nice bulky yarn and size 10.5 needles which explains that I have already finished both fronts and the back. I started one of the sleeves last night. so I have the sleeves and 2 borders (yep 2 borders to knit separately the sew on. They are not that wide so it should not be that long of knitting. It is the sewing together part I am not looking forward to.
ruffled cardi
The right side (not pictured) looks just like the left side

ruffled cardi cables
close up of the back cable

The pattern is from Vogue Knitting from a few years ago. that is how long I have wanted to make this sweater but I was not sure if I was able. Yeah the whole it looks harder then it actually is thing got to me. It is not that hard at all, well all the sewing maybe a little hard since I try to avoid it.

Oh and the pattern if Ruffled Jacket. I kinda think it is a blah name for it. I found the Ravelry link (sorry to all non ravelry people)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is going to be really nice. i love the cable and you knit soooooo evenly, it's really beautiful..
love you, Mom